Friday 30 May 2014

Telford Swaps and a Sneak Peek–a bit delayed!

Good Morning! My Telford swaps were scheduled to publish on Wednesday but for some reason it didn’t work, instead I have combined two posts.

I will also be back a little later today with lots of exciting news about the retiring list and the new catalogue – watch this space!

Onto business; whenever groups of demonstrators get together we like to swap.  It’s a great fun way to get loads of inspiration and new ideas!

01654122949955179916d7070f69c660aa3237fdf8

I went for a more masculine card this time and used ‘Geometrical’  from the Spring/Summer Seasonal Catalogue.  Sorry for the poor picture quality!

010c27433c5f6437bd65ba486ea6dd9a5b063a6d70

Here’s all 40+ of them, can you spot the one I made a ‘mistake’ on?
So you might be saying “what about the sneak peek?” Well, I was asked to do a product demonstration at the Telford training event, best of all it was using a BRAND NEW stamp set, I’d get to plat with it before anyone else!  Here I am on stage with Michelle (left) and Joanne (right), thank you for the photo Monica!

telford 4

My camera has deleted the pictures I took of my projects at home but I have a some taken by the lovely Alison – thank you! The top card in the picture below is the one I demonstrated on stage, the rest are others that I played with during the design process.  The stamp set I was showcasing is called Traveller and will be available in the upcoming 2014-1015 annual catalogue.

telford 2

telford 3

telford 8

I am putting a tutorial together showing how I made these cards, I hope to put it on my blog early next week so come back soon.

No comments: