Sunday 25 May 2014

Lots of updates!

Hello!  It’s been a while since I have been able to update my blog, so I have lots of company updates to share with you.

First there have been lots of new items added to the clearance rack, there are some AMAZING offers.  The range on offer includes items from the last seasonal catalogue, dies, patterned papers, kits and accessories there is so much that I can’t list it all here, click on the banner below and you will be taken to the clearance rack on my online shop. 

Clearance Rack - Up to 80% Off!

The next bit of news I have to share is a great deal that is running till the end of May, again it’s only available while stocks last.  For every £60 order placed you get to choose a free photopolymer stamp set, if you click on the image below you will be taken to my online store.


Stampin’ Up! have put together a video explaining all about photopolymer stamps and how ours are different to  others on the market.


The last thing to share with you is that weekly deals have been extended, click on the image below to find out more.

Weekly Deals by Stampin' Up!
So that’s all for now, I will be back soon with some lovely crafty goodness for you.  I was honoured to be asked to demonstrate at a recent Stampin’ Up! event, I was sworn to secrecy but can share that I had lots of fun playing with a brand new stamp set!

No comments: