Sunday 9 February 2014

Scrapbook (Saturday) Sunday

Hello!  Sorry for the late post today, I am struggling to keep on top of things without the use of my laptop, still at least I should have it back on Thursday.  I hope you liked yesterdays blog hop, today I want to share the layout that I designed for this month's scrapbook club.  The ladies had asked for something with a vintage feel and as it's February we thought 'love' would fit the bill too.
When we had decided on the colour scheme of  Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Gold, Very Vanilla and Early Espresso I knew that these pages would be perfect for my Wedding Pictures.


I've used a range of banner stamps, punches and dies, as well as the lattice die to create the border on the corner of the photos.


I added texture to the Cherry Cobbler strip using the adorning accents embossing folder, I then lightly sponged over the top with some gold ink.


You can see the little accents of gold, washi tape and sequins as well as a little glimmer paper too!


Here you can see the pull out tabs that I created using the new Scalloped Tag Topper Punch


Here you can see how I've used the same punch and crested a tied embellishment along the bottom of each page, the bows are seam binding ribbon.


I distrssed the doily by scrunching it up and then sponging with Baked Brown Sugar ink and a touch of Gold.  I hope you like today's project, come back soon for some more lovlies. 



No comments: