Monday 10 February 2014

Good as gold

Today I want to share a few very quick cards that I made using one of the free gifts from this years' Sale-a-Bration offering. It's the Good as Gold Simply Sent kit, it includes printed, foiled card blanks, bakers twine, gold elastic, printed, die cut sentiments, envelopes and the most gorgeous gold envelope liners too!  You can choose this as your free gift when you place a £45 order.  In the kit there is enough product to make 8 cards, all you need to add in is adhesive.  For now I am showing you 4 cards made using the suggestions on the instructions, later this week I will show you something a bit different.

Here you can see all 4 cards with their envelopes.


For this one I have tied a knot with the twine and cord rather than a bow and I left the star in place in the foiled banner.


On this card you can see I have varied slightly using a bow and I have also popped out the tiny foiled star and used it as an accent to the sentiment.


That's it for today, only 2 and a bit days till I get my laptop back - I have at least learnt more about the functionality of my phone and kindle!

No comments: