Thursday 14 November 2013

Catching up! 12 weeks of Christmas–weeks 6 AND 7

Hello! Sorry for my absence, I have been unwell for a while and I have been doing my best to recover.  I do have some very exciting things to share in a couple of weeks but today I am getting caught up on my 12 weeks of Christmas posts.  Huge thanks to my downline Georgie for allowing me to share these pictures, I hope you like them as much as I do.

IMG_0223  

Firstly a lovely pair of cards, I love the colour combo! Smoky Slate, Pool Party, Island Indigo nad a touch of silver.  A pair of beautifully elegant cards.

IMG_0232

Secondly a scrapbook layout featuring the fab Festive Flurry set and the coordinating framelits.  I really like the stripes, these were created using masking tape!  More on that soon. 


No comments: