Friday 1 November 2013

12 Weeks of Christmas–week 5

Hello! I am sorry this weeks post is a little late!  It’s half term so things have been really busy at home.  Today I wanted to share a gift wrapping idea for you, and coincidentally Stampin’ Up! have an offer running that ties in with my project.  I will be back later this evening with the offer.

So I've taken one of the extra large gift boxes from the Seasonal catalogue and made it a bit more special!  I used the chevron punch to create the ‘ribbon’ around the outside.  I then created a special bow using the Pretty Presents Designer Bows – a great value kit with 2 different sizes of die cut bows.

DSCF3415[1]

For this project I have used two of each size bow and snipped into them before building them up to create a fancy bow for the box.

DSCF3417[1]

Can you believe it’s less than 8 weeks till Christmas!  Eeek!
 

No comments: