Wednesday 23 October 2013

Exciting News! New Product and a SALE!

Hello! lots of very exciting things are happening as we celebrate the 25th anniversary of Stampin’ Up!  Today I want to share some new product with you but first….

Who LOVES a bargain?  Here are the details…

For one week, Oct 22nd to Oct 28th 25 stamp sets will be available at an amazing 25% off!

25% off 25

If you want to see a list click here

Or, if you prefer you can view the sale sets directly in my store.  Click here 

I have a list of sets that may be heading my way!  If you want any of them I will be placing an order at 4pm on Monday 28th October so let me know, if you are local to Northampton then postage is FREE.  Why not treat yourself or even make a start on the Christmas shopping.

At the start of this post I mentioned NEW PRODUCTS.  All you BigShot fans out there will LOVE this one

B1_thinlits_Demo_Oct0713_UK

The thinlits card dies are fantastic! You have a choice of either circle or label, view the flyer here or for a look at them in action take a look at this video


I will be back later with my 4th week in the countdown to Christmas!


No comments: