Saturday 10 August 2013

Scrapbook Saturday

A later post than I meant today – sorry.  I actually have another digital page to share with you.  I am really looking forward to the full launch of My Digital Studio.  Initially I wasn’t sure that I’d like it from a crafting point of view but could see the use from a business point of view – maybe you noticed the update to my blog a while ago?  Anyhow as a demonstrator things get launched to us earlier so I took the plunge and have been playing, it’s not quite love yet but it’s definitely growing on me.

So here’s a layout featuring a couple of pictures from my recent holiday with Thomas, Daisy, My Sister and her two at our Dad’s in Germany.  We love Franco’s it’s only a 5 minute walk from Dad’s house and they make all there ice cream fresh with real ingredients for flavour and they have almost any flavour you can think of.  It’s really hard to choose, scoops of sundaes???  The sundaes are HUGE!  They even do ‘spaghetti eis’ and make it look like a plate of real spaghetti, this is what Thomas chose on this visit.

My Project 4-001

As the pictures are taken at an ice cream parlour I thought this years new in colours would be perfect as the beautiful pastel tones scream ice cream to me.  I've played with the re-colour option to create the dsp strip in Coastal Cabana.  I also used the colour tools to add colour just to the ice cream on top of the ‘stamped’ cones.


No comments: