Friday 2 August 2013

Gorgeous Grunge!

Happy Friday!  I can’t believe we’ve already had two weeks of the summer holidays :(  Still lots of lovely new craft goodies for me to play with!

I absolutely LOVE this new stamp set!  Today I want to share two masculine cards with you, both are for my teenage cousins. 

First, an 18th Birthday card.  An A5 card base in island indigo, then I just went for it with the stamp set.  Colours are Island Indigo, Pool Party, Calypso Coral and Summer Starfruit.  I’ve also used a bit of This & That washi  tape as it was out on my workspace and I love it too! 

DSCF3249 
Next up a 13cm square card.  This time I’ve used a Sahara Sand base.  The inks are Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Sahara Sand and a touch of Basic Grey for the sentiment.  Again I’ve added a bit of washi tape.

DSCF3251

I hope you like today’s makes :)


No comments: