Saturday 25 May 2013

Scrapbook Saturday

Ooops!  Another late post, sorry.  I've had a lovely day today doing part 1 of my butterfly themed class and then spending some time this afternoon with a friend and my son, I think he appreciated some time without his little sister!  I say part one of the class because I have 5 more people coming tomorrow and then I’m running the class again as a private class for the lovely Wendy and her friends on Thursday.  Once I've completed the class at Wendy’s I will share the projects here with you   If you are interested in having a private class and can get a group of friends together then click here contact me for more details.
Today’s pictures are of a layout that uses the lovely ‘Tea Shoppe’ stamp set.  We’d decided that we were going to give attendees a little more choice of colour and let them choose from the subtles colour family.

This first layout is mine, don’t you just love that lovely huge cup!

2013-05-25 20.39.45

Here’s a close up of the bottom of the first page, I’ve used the new borders plate from the simply scored board.

2013-05-25 20.39.58

Here’s the second page of my layout, apologies for the glare from the page protector.

2013-05-25 20.40.09 

A close up of the stack of cups, I love that the wing section of the build a bird punch fits inside the handle so neatly :) 

2013-05-25 20.40.22

Here’s Georgies first page of the layout, I love all the texture  that she’s used!

 
photo (2)

She’s rotated the layout for her second page.  This is a great way to turn a single page layout into a double page spread.

photo

I think this is one of Sue’s pages, I love the green – really fresh!

2013-03-05 21.40.01
 

I hope you’ve made it through all of today’s pictures :)  Come back soon!

No comments: