Saturday 18 May 2013

Scrapbook Saturday


Good Morning! Today really is ‘Scrapbook Saturday’ for me this week.  This afternoon I am spending a few hours with my lovely friend and downline Georgie.  We will be prepping the layouts for our monthly scrapbook club – any of you who come along will be shocked that we are doing it this far in advance :)

Are you interested in finding out more about Scrapbooking? Do you live locally to Northampton? YES!  Then why not join us.  We meet on the first Tuesday of every month 7.30pm – 9.30pm at St Crispin’s Village, Northampton, NN5 6JF.  The session costs £10 but is FREE with orders over £30.  Yummy refreshments are included too!  All you need to do is let us know you are coming so just contact me and let me know.

For today’s scrapbook saturday I am sharing some inspiration from the recent Stampin’ Up! training event I attended.  At all events there are amazing display boards and all us demo’s will be snapping away, the ideas are stunning! The only unfortunate thing is not knowing who to credit.


I love the use of the ticket punch to create a border, the penants and using the 'negative' scallop at the top of the page.


What a cool use of the rosette die! This page makes me smile :)  That's all for today! 
Back soon x

No comments: