Saturday 11 May 2013

Scrapbook Saturday

Good Morning! As you read this I will be on the motorway somewhere around Birmingham on my way to a regional training event run by Stampin’ Up!

Before I move on to today’s layouts I wanted to apologise for not blogging this week, I have been working on something top secret! WATCH THIS SPACE!

Now on to today’s pages, normally I scrap 12x12” layouts.  When I saw the spring summer mini catalogue I knew that I wanted the scrapbook bundle, but I didn’t initially realise it was a 6x6” album.  The thing is these pages are coming together really quickly – I LOVE the smaller scale!
    2013-05-10 22.11.27 

The best thing is that you get everything to complete your album in the bundle, you just need to add adhesives and photos!

2013-05-10 22.11.02   

A very quick post as it’s actually Friday night as I type this and I have to be up early in the morning!  Pop back tomorrow to see the swaps I made for the training event.

No comments: