Saturday 13 April 2013

Where does the time go?

Goodness! How is it a month since I last posted?

It's been a very busy month, Wedding Fairs, scrapbook clubs, card classes, Easter Holidays.... and that's just a taster!  I am scheduling some posts for the coming week or so, this means that I can update you with all that has been going on, what's coming up and share my recent makes with you.

For today I'd like to share a sneaky peek of my swaps that I am making for our quarterly team training day tomorrow.  Yes you read correctly "making" not yet 'made' and I need them for tomorrow!!!


I really enjoy swapping at the events that we have as Stampin' Up! demonstrators, it's a great chance to share ideas and I love to see what other people do!  Pop back tomorrow to see my finished item. 

No comments: