Friday 19 April 2013

Tea for Two meets Oh Hello!

Now don't all fall over in shock but I've managed to post every day for 5 days!  Today I wanted to share some pictures from my March classes.  This class was based around the beautiful Tea for Two product suite.  I got my inspiration a long time ago and am sorry that I can’t remember where all of it came from, if you think you deserve the credit please send me a quick message and I can add your details :)

DSCF2742
This is based on a card by the very talented Julie, I am always inspired by her work!

DSCF2744I showed the ladies a few ways to colour the gorgeous ribbon trim, here I used a marker and spritzed with water.

DSCF2746A pretty, muted card using the flower image form the stamp set.

DSCF2756I LOVE the hexagon embossing folder!

DSCF2757A quick birthday card.

I hope you like today’s makes.  Come back soon :)

No comments: