Sunday 14 April 2013

Tasteful trim - masculine style

Good evening!  Yesterday I showed you a picture of some work in progress, well today I wanted to share the results.  I was inspired by a card by a very talented American demo - Mary Fish.  You can see her card here.  Well as it turned out my actual swaps didn't have the sentiment coloured in - a little bit of DIY for everyone ;)


Supplies - all Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Bring On The Cake
Cardstock: Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Summer Starfruit, Wild Wasabi, Pacific Point, Old Olive 
Markers: Tempting Turquoise, Summer Starfruit, Wild Wasabi, Pacific Point, Old Olive
Ink: Staz On Black.
Tools and Accessories:  BigShot, Tasteful Trim Die

I've had a fabulous day today at our team get together, not only do I get to meet new friends and catch up with old ones but we swap ideas, get business training and a chance to craft too.  What more could you want?  I will share the swaps that I received in my coming posts but finally for today a card designed for us by my lovely upline Monica, you can see her blog here.





2 comments:

Beth said...

Applying training tips already. Well done you!

Vicky said...

:) Most definitely, more today!