Saturday 20 April 2013

Scrapbook Saturday

Hello!  We’ve had a glorious sunny day today and I’m really pleased as it was the St George’s Day parade for Northampton’s Scouts today, it wouldn’t have been fun cold and wet!
I have decided that I want to start a series of blog posts about my scrapbooking, I have two quick layouts for today.  Because of the parade I’ve had to pull some pics from my ‘archive’.  I’m not a natural ‘scrapper’ but was talked into helping a member of my down-line run a monthly group – I am nearly converted!  
This first double page spread is one that I designed for our monthly scrapbook club.  The pages are still damp in this picture as I've spritzed the background.

2013-02-05 01.00.57

This next page uses the lovely Afternoon Daydream simply scrappin’ kit and was a layout that we got shown at a team training session a while back now – it’s still one of my favourites!

2012-10-21 11.52.06

So, like I said a very quick one for today.  Come back soon for more crafty goodies!

No comments: