Thursday 18 April 2013

A great use for Stampin' Up! buttons

Sorry it's a late one tonight, I've had a full day!  Today's share is a little different, it's the birthday gift that I made my cousin a while back.  She turned 11 so I  decided to make her 11 pairs of earrings.  I used flat headed earring posts and prettied them up with a variety of out buttons and in colour dahlias.  I used crystal effects to adhere the buttons and a couple of cheap sponges to hold them while they dried.

DSCF2736

This is the birthday card that I made to go along with the gift, I can’t take the credit for the original idea, but unfortunately it’s a long time since I made it so if you think you should be credited please let me know.

DSCF2738

Here they are together – cute don’t you think?  I hope you like today’s makes, pop back soon for some more lovelies :)

DSCF2739 

1 comment:

Genevieve Jones said...

These earrings are such a fabulous idea, might have to case it :-)