Sunday 20 January 2013

More pictures from training

Good morning!  Today I wanted to share some more pictures from the demo booth I did for last weekends training. This first picture is the Fancy Favour Die (pg 194 AC). I have used a technique that the very talented Becki Ritson showed us at convention. I used the Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets (pg 160 AC) to adhere a piece of the gorgeous Floral District fabric to a sheet of whisper white cardstock then ran it through the big shot and voila! You get a beautiful fabric effect but with the rigidity of the cardstock. I've embellished my box with buttons from the SAB pack and whited stitched grosgrain ribbon.  You can see Becki's projects here.


This next project uses a bit more of the floral district fabric and some of the Sycamore Street SAB paper. It a little sewing kit in a mason jar with a pin cushion top. I've seen a few of these and think that they are really cute, so I had a go myself.


The last project for today is a really quick notecard set.  I particularly wanted to show off the DSP, this is more from the same SAB set Sycamore street.  A totally different look though don't you think?  The gift bag is made from a single sheet of 12 x 12 cardstock, I adapted it from a swap that I got ages ago a small purse.  If you'd like to see a tutorial on it leave a comment and let me know.  


So that's nearly it for my projects, pop back tomorrow to see the last lot.

No comments: