Tuesday 23 October 2012

Christmas Card Club (September part 2)

Today I'm back to share with you the other 3 cards we made at my Christmas Card Club in September.  These sessions are great fun! We make 10 cards (2 each of 5 designs), I try and have atleast 1 non-traditional card and that's the first one I'm sharing today.


The card base is Melon Mambo with a Basic Black Mat. On the Whisper White layer I have stamped the Bauble from Chock-Full of Cheer.  To shape the sentiment I used an oval punch.


This card is on a Crumb Cake base.  The stamp set is Merry Minis and the DSP is from the Festival of Prints stack.


To finish a fun little number based on a design by a demonstrator in the same team as me.  Julie's creations are always beautiful and she often inspires me.  You can see her blog here.  On this card I have teamed Pool Party with Cherry Cobbler and used my blender pens to colours in the penguins from Polar Party.

I hope you like today's cards. I'll be back soon with some more lovlies!

No comments: