Saturday 8 September 2012

First Christmas Card Class

I had my first Christmas card class a few weeks ago. sorry it's taken me so long to blog.  So I was able to play with my pre-order goodies from the Autumn/Winter catalogue, as demonstrators we not only get 20% off our personal purchases but we also have the chance to get our sticky mitts on products a month before they are launched ;)

So onto the cards. For the first one I wanted to use one of my favourite stamps - Dasher. He retires at the end of September so if you want one of your own let me know quick, retiring items are only available while stocks last.  I'll add details at the end of this post.


I keep the designs for this series of classes fairly simple as we make 10 cards in a session, 2 each of 5 designs.  I can't remember where I saw this design but I love it.  Dasher's antlers look great as the strip across the middle don't you think?  The colours are Basic Black, Whisper White, and Poppy Parade.  This gorgeous rich red also retires at the end of September, so if you want some let me know.


Now onto the retiring list, click on the links to see details of the items that are leaving us at the end of September.

You can see the retiring Stamps Here 

If you want to look at the retiring accessories the list is Here 

I'll be back soon with more of the cards we made x

No comments: