Tuesday 11 September 2012

Christmas Cards

Right, today I'm going to show you the last of my first Christmas Card class.  The first one uses another stamp set that will retire at the end of September, Trendy Trees, get it now while you can!  I've gone for Baja Breeze teamed with Whisper White and Island Indigo, a touch of Dazzling Diamonds glitter and finished!


For the final card I gave in and went for my old favourite Christmas colours.  I've used Lucky Limeade and Cherry Cobbler.  The new embossing folder is called Holiday Frame, it co-ordinates beautifully with the Extra large oval punch, and here I've also used the oval frame from the Designer Frames embossing folders set.


So that's it from the first lot of Christmas Cards.  Do you want to get started on your own Christmas cards?  Are you local to Northampton? Why not join us at Septembers Christmas card session on either Wednesday  19th 7.30 - 10pm or Saturday 22nd 10.30 - 1pm.  Use the contact me tab at the top of the page to get in touch.

No comments: