Friday 30 September 2011

I'll be back....

..... very soon hopefully! I will have my laptop back and will no longer be limited by borrowing a friends - thank you so much Mel xx

Anyhow I wanted to share a few pics of some things that I've been doing lately.  The first few are things that I've done with my weekly class.

These two cards use the fabulous Vintage Vogue.  They showcase a technique that I really like - masking.  This technique allows you to build up layers without the images overlapping.


We also did the rock and roll tecnique, this is a lovely 2 tone effect shown on the pink flowers.


A second card using masking.


And a close up - love the bling! 


The next card uses a retired set that I love! I've cased this card - but I'm really sorry because I can't remember where from.  The set is Loads of Love, the presents on the back of the truck are from the accessory set.  The truck actually slides - what fun!  I'm loving cards with movement at the moment and can't wait to try this card with some new stamp sets!


That's all for now.  Keep your fingers crossed that my new hard drive gets fitted very quicky!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I find your blog to be very inspirational. I love S U. Can I ask you to please consider popping on the Subscribe to Posts by e-mail gadget? This would make it easier for myself and the many others like me [ who have bad memories ] to follow your blog and may even increase sales for you.Please let me know if you add it then I can subscribe and will miss nothing. Many thanks. xx

Vicky said...

Thank you so much for your comment Doreen. It's such a boost for me to know that people read my blog :) I will have a look at that gadget and will let you know if I add it.
V x