Thursday 2 June 2011

I'm back with NEW monthly class details!

Well I haven't really been anywhere but I had a really nasty case of tonsillitis which really knocked me for six and I only really recovered last Sunday.  Now it's half term so I'm busy with very important things like Lego and Power Rangers!  I just wanted to pop on and let you all know that I've not disappeared and for those of you who have asked yes I'm fine just need to get back into the swing of things :)

I wanted to share with you details of my new monthly classes, these will be running on the last Saturday of every month at my house in Northampton.  Check out the Clubs and Classes tab at the top of the page for full details.  The first one - Punch Art with the Owl Punch, is proving very popular so if you want to reserve your place please let me know ASAP.  Sneaky peek pics will be ready next week too so come back and check them out!

Also a reminder about Monday night craft club sessions.  These are going really well and I LOVE sharing my crafting.  I currently have 2 spaces available, sessions are every Monday from 7.30 - 9.30pm and cost £6.50 again check out the Clubs and Classes tab for more details and get in touch to reserve your space.  

Due to technical issues (well I can't find my camera lead!) I can't share the picture that I wanted to today but here is the card we did 2 Mondays ago.  We used two of my favourite sets Butterfly Prints and Flight of the Butterfly along with the co-ordinating punch.  Believe it or not the whole card is made using white cardstock - I've used a range of sponging techniques to add colour and depth.  It just goes to show that you can start card making with a very small amount of product.

    
I'll be back soon with details of the AMAZING offers for June and July!

No comments: