Tuesday 11 January 2011

Xmas Thank Yous

 
As you may now have guessed I've been busy over the last few days getting batches of Thank You cards done!  These are the cards that Thomas helped me design for him to use as his Chhristmas Thank You.  He was very funny - he told me that I had to put 2 monsters on and that the red one is Daisy and he is the green one - lol! The recipe for this card is below.
Stamp set - Make a Monster (I used clear mount and blocks A and D), So Happy For You (GET IN TOUCH TO FIND OUT HOW YOU CAN GET THIS SET FREE)
Card Stock - Whisper White and Real Red 
Ink - Old Olive, Real Red (squidge the lids and use these to watercolour with an Aquapainter) Basic Black
Stampin' Write Markers - Marina Mist, Pretty in Pink, Pear Pizzazz, Basic Black (I used these to colour the deatails in once the image had dried.  Real Red - with the Colour Spritzer tool (this creates the mist effect)

Here's a close up...


I LOVE the Make a Monster stamp set!  It is so much fun to use and you have loads of choice as to what the monster look like because all of the features are interchangeable.  For me this is where the clear mount stamps come into their own, although the stamp a ma jig would work equally well.  If you'd like to find out more about 2 step stamping why not book a demo?  Click on contact me at the top of the page!

Bye for now xxx

No comments: