Saturday 28 August 2010

Wedding Invites

Well as promised today I wanted to show you the invitation that I made for my sister's wedding earlier this year. She came up with the design after much surfing so I am sure that there are people to thank for her inspiration I'm just not sure who :)

And a slightly 'artier' angle! The card base is elegant eggplant c/s folded to give a 6x6 'gate' opening card. I have also used perfect plum, and whisper white along with co-ordination inks and water colour crayons. The stamp set is Mr & Mrs.


Now normally this would be way over the top for my usual wedding designs but as she's my sister I let her have free reign and the design (although it was a pig to put together!) turned out really well and Lorraine and Chris both LOVED it!

Bye for now

Vicky x

No comments: